The Kickstarter for Bee and PuppyCat series is “live,” as they say.
Natasha Allegri’s been a key artist on Adventure Time over the years (Fionna and Cake, anyone?), and Frederator and Cartoon Hangover are now super keen on producing and airing her own cartoon series. Here’s the link, for those of you up for tossing a few bucks into the kitty (and for those of you, too, who just want to see what the fuss is about). Thank you.
We want to make more Bee and PuppyCat cartoons - even a whole series of them! Help us by contributing to a Bee and PuppyCat Kickstarter.This Kickstarter is the fastest way to get you a series of Bee and PuppyCat cartoons. It is also the best way to help Frederator give Natasha Allegri, the creator of Bee and PuppyCat, the most creative freedom. And you can get some awesome Bee and PuppyCat stuff that will not be available anywhere. Your help is crucial.Thank you,-The Cartoon Hangover Team
Time for birthday presents!
Remember these stickers? I have two (2) full sets, seven (7) stickers per set, to give to two of you on tumblr (sorry everyone on other sites but this one is tumblr-only)! Here are some details:
- These are paper stickers, they are not waterproof. Sorry!
- To enter, like and/or reblog this post (both count, so you can have up to two entries). You don’t need to be following Slice to enter, but please be fair and don’t use multiple accounts.
- Winners will be drawn sometime on Monday (June 10th) via random-number generator.
- This is NOT restricted to only US citizens, don’t worry!
- Please have your ask box turned on so I contact you to let you know you’ve won! If you don’t respond within 24 hours, or your ask box is not turned on, I will reroll for another winner.
- Questions/etc. can be directed to my regular tumblr.
That’s it! Yay!
Hey world. This is the comic that I’ve spent the last two months making. If you like it, please reblog it/link/share it all around.
Adorable. and awesome art
Tonight was fun
Mah sibling, so baller.